Pages

Thursday 13 February 2014

Friday Fun + A New Video Release

Wishing you a wonderful weekend and I'd also like to leave you with some Friday Fun (I just LOVE this scene!):

+ an interview I did with Carol McClelland from Green Career Central earlier this year www.greencareercentral.com
Whilst Carol specifically focuses on 'green' careers and by that we mean any role that contributes positively to the environment, society AND the economy (yes - it is possible!) I think her career strategies are valuable and applicable across all disciplines.  She's a great career coach.


Have a lovely weekend, and enjoy.
Until next time.
Lisa
PS As always I'm interested to hear your thoughts so please share on the blog page via the social media plug-in at the bottom of the blog post on the Intention21 website - http://intention21.com.au/blog/ Please use this as an opportunity to share your thoughts - we all have something to learn from you so thanks for sharing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment